By the time we send it out, 90% of the assembly has been completed, and you only need to complete the remaining 10%. In addition, we have filmed assembly videos for all models. If you need assembly videos, please contact customer service for them. Due to different batches of electric vehicles, some relevant accessories such as tires, motors and instruments will be slightly different.
If accessories are different and the page description cannot be adjusted in time due to product upgrade, please refer to the real product. We promise that if the page cannot be updated later, the product will not affect your actual use, and the overall performance is better than the product before the update, and the slight difference shall not be regarded as the basis for the inconsistency of description. All descriptions of mileage on the page are the measured data of our company's normal weight. The measured results of the flat road surface from full power to complete consumption are obtained at one time. Each user should have different usage conditions, scenarios and USES.
The endurance is affected by load bearing, cycling habits, speed and other aspects. The page endurance is only provided as a basic reference, not as any qualitative basis. The life of lithium battery is closely related to the number of charge and discharge times and usage habits. In order to get better use, it is recommended that you avoid driving at full speed for a long time in the use process. The battery can be charged in the remaining small amount of power and be fully charged once.The lithium battery can be unplugged after it is fully charged. Overcharging will not only be unsafe but also affect the battery life. Please arrange the charging time reasonably. The company constantly improve the placement of product packaging and scientific way, and select the logistics company, reliable and precise but electric bicycle belongs to big-ticket items, and more spare parts, logistics transportation in a few cases may be caused by knock against minor paint scratches, we can provide free primary colors for you to fill paint pen, but this situation does not belong to quality problems or commodity defect, not as a car back to determine the basis. If it is really unacceptable, we can provide you with a replacement service. Non-human damage, the above terms apply to all electric bicycle products in the store. Thank you for your cooperation. Shengmilo started from only two person of passionate bicycle loving individuals in 2010, form a small group in 2010, to a multinational team in 2017. Shengmilo has grown immensely to what it is today. ZPAO design high quality, stylish and durable electric bikes which perform superbly across a multitude of different environments. What we want is just let you have a new way to enjoy riding. Our product range include MTB Electric Bikes, Folding ELectric Bikes and Electric Fat Bikes.
The factory was located beautiful Foshan city, Guangdong province of China, and our ebikes have been approved by CE, EN15194, EN14764, UL, RoHS and ISO9001 certificates. The item "New 26 ebike Electric 1000w 48v Fat tire Bicycle Mountain ebike Moped Adults" is in sale since Thursday, May 21, 2020. This item is in the category "Sporting Goods\Cycling\Electric Bikes". The seller is "shengmilo2020" and is located in Foshan. This item can be shipped to United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, Greece, Italy, Spain.